Women’s Ministries & Discipleship
Marcia Stigile | Women’s Ministries & Discipleship Director
Women’s Discipleship seeks to develop passionate women of God by recognizing each woman as unique and gifted by our creator, providing relevant resources to grow in Christ, encouraging authentic relationships, and offering leadership opportunities to become confident followers of Christ, sharing His love with others God places on our journey.
WOMEN’S MINISTRIES &
Our Purpose is to Empower Women
- to know Christ
- to know who they are in Christ
- to grow as leaders and mentors who disciple others
- to act by giving their talents, money and time
- to be the salt of the earth, the light of the world
- to realize they are valued in God’s kingdom
- to form small groups, uniting and sharing with women of like passions and interests
- to strengthen their families and
- to be God’s hands in the world
Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the end of the age (Matthew 28:19 NIV).
But thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and manifests through us the sweet aroma of the knowledge of Him in every place. For we are a fragrance of Christ to God among those who are being saved and among those who are perishing (2 Corinthians 2:14-15, NASB).